Saturday, March 03, 2007

Well, today at Taylor's, we had a blood donation campaign. Pris and Suzzane were like the only 2 people I know who were so thrilled. Others feared the needle piercing through their skin, this two were just like..uhh...happy? So anyway, as usual, being a Thalassemia trait, I couldn't donate blood, well...wasn't encourage to donate. Please don't confuse Thalassemia trait with Thalassemia disease okay, I don't need to go blood transfusions on a weekly basis mind you. But its still something I have. In the end, Suzzane also couldn't donate, she lacked iron. Dinesh didn't want to donate cause he feared they'll use his blood and spill all over a crime scene and accuse him of murder =.=" ( MrAriOooomNamasivaya's imaginary thinking rite? ) and also claims he's too hairy. Shereen was underweight so she couldn't donate either. Peter was afraid of needles and I got nothing to say about that. That leaves us with only Pris donating.



Me Suzzane Pris
N...
Dinesh the camera man, why?
he's not a blogger.



And.....that explains the pic.
That was yesterday...



This morning, went badminton at Megah. It was suppose to be a group of 4 to 5, the usuals. But, it ended up just being Dinesh and me. At least it wasn't that bad, played doubles with the people beside us....sad to say we lost, Dinesh how can we lose that game ar? Guess maybe we spend more time laughing than actually playing. That sums up my Saturday morning...

Well, I just came back from my cousin's wedding dinner at Concorde Hotel, missed an open house, missed a football match. Feeling real crappy right now, lets just say, I was dressed to kill =P but oh well...
Anyway, the dinner aint bad, I mean the whole event was actually kinda fun, speeches weren't boring, the emcee was alright, my cousin and his wife look great. So in the mid of everything, I got a tap on my shoulder,

" Kor kor, can you help me take that balloon? "
my small little cute cousin sis said to me ( n believe it or not, its my first time seeing my lil cousin sis, my dad's side has a really big family, all the distant distant ones, I've never seen before ). The balloon she was gripping on to flew up to the ceiling beyond her reach. So I stood up, stretch my hand way up high and return the balloon to my cousin sis - one of the benefits being tall?
Everything else went smooth and at around 11pm, everything came to an end.

************************************************************
U caught me taking glimpses at you every now and then,
but I wonder...
do you really know? or am I just being paranoid?
I spend hours and minutes,
thinking of what to say each time we meet.
But I was never near in achieving any of that.
I often creep away, so you wouldn't notice me.
Each time we're close,
I edge away,
maybe it's just me,
not wanting to take chances anymore.
Chances which I gave up long time ago.
Chances which I blew.
"I will trade, give away all the words,
that I save in my heart,
that I have left unspoken
."
Or maybe,
it's just me,
knowing that I'll never be...
that man you want me to be.
That perfect person in your life...
~Thoughts of the moment, Jian



P/s: KarYan...enjoy Lee Hom concert.
Lyn....enjoy doin your endless assignments.
i've done my part =P

No comments: