Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm finished with my 2nd econs common test...
Guess it was alright.. though my hands were kinda numb throughout the entire exam session, snowing in the Multi Purpose Hall. Lets just hope it all went well....well enough for me to score an A.

Anyway, after "days"/weeks of absence from LAN studies, I decided to attend the lecture today...Why? My LAN lecturer issued an ultimatum last week, I shall quote...

" If this guy, Chaaaaaan.......Jian.....Ho ( its HAO dammit! ) is absence for a few more times, I'm gonna bar him from exams! " Mr Arioomnamasivaya.

" Indirectly, his implying that you don't need to go to his class anymore. " Jean Yi

" HUH! " lost as usual...

As soon as I stepped into Lecture Theater 2, Mr Ari gave me that stare....

" I hope to see you next semester " - Mr Ari...any hidden meaning? I wonder...

So I finally found out how many LAN lectures I was missing, a total of 12 EXCLUDING the first two months when he never takes attendance...

For this, I had to thank my partner in crime, Jien Hoong, a total of 12 for him too...

~Our luck had finally run out, we were caught in a dead end, trapped with no where else to go...
We were both put behind bars...



And so...it was finally time for the duo to retire, once and for all, (( at least for now....or until LAN exams pass, after that I can't guarantee anything.... )). Here we come LAN studies!!


Some pics to wrap things up..

Mei Ling, the gurl who likes things simple!
Like a hot dog...SIMPLE...
ordering a HOT DOG in Waffle World when A&W is just right beside...
you go gurl!!


At jien hoong's place for discussion....No IndoMee for me for breakfast so I had to just grab anything I saw there =)

Me and Suzzane

*****************************************************************
Being around..

around people...

around you...

gives me comfort..
gives me strength..

most of all...
it gave me hope...
gave me a purpose in life...

no longer must I bear the quiet times...
when the silence seemed like hours...
days seemed like weeks...
the times when I felt lonely...

not anymore...
for you are here with me now..
.....

my world revolves around you...
but I wonder...
at this very moment...

where does your heart lie...

~Jian

No comments: