Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"Its been awhile,
since I could...
hold my head up high..
and it's been awhile,
since I first saw you..."

Today, I've been appointed as leader of my study group for Legal Studies! @#$!!@#@$ The worst part is, you actually have to hold a study session at least once a week and report your progress at the end of each week to the lecturer... THANKS a bunch Mrs Loo @#!!# whatever it is you're still the best lecturer! Maybe this is a calling? Saying that I should skip LAN studies more often =)

Moving on...
I had econs presentation in the afternoon, so my group decided to practice on a stage to help those overcome stage fright.

1st attempt....
Suzzane turned red all over,
Pris orange,
" Terrence u leh, black! "- Suzzzane
LOL

Too bad the whole thing wasn't recorded...
So out of nowhere, we had a name for our group - rainbow =.="

Aneeeewaaaayyyyy, 2nd attempt wasn't so bad, everyone seemed to be able to present well.....and we did during the actual presentation. All though I only used 3 out of the 5 min given, the shortest presentation so far! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT!!

Maths was......indescribable as always. At least for half of the whole lecture, I was in dreamland, up and down my head went, opening my eyes everytime Mrs Doh raise her voice... and at some point, Dinesh thought I was high on drugs or something =.=' Wheres the Nescafe truck when you needed one!

NOW...coming to the main point of this blog entry!!!
the 2 NOOBS in FOOSBALL beat the 2 NOT-So-NOOB
yes you heard it right, the 2 pool players beat the 2 REGULAR foosball players
yup!!
DINESH and JIAN won Jien Hoong and Peter in foosball!!
with the final score of 5-3 in a FAIR match!
Why didn't I take pics! damn!
seeing their reactions =)

till next time, this is Jian signing off!
take cares all!

~Jian

No comments: