Thursday, March 29, 2007

During LAN...

" Hello..."

" May I speak to Jian please? "

" Ya...speaaaaking..."

" This is Metro Driving School, I'm sorry but I think we have to postpone your driving exam "

"........." - you guys are the one that blardi call me few weeks back to take exam....

" Unfortunately, your L license haven't reach one month yet, so we have to postpone till next monday, on the 9th. "

" Okay.... " - Why did you bother calling me in the first place =.='

The boring conversation continues...

Conclusion?
!@#$!@#!@#$!!!!%!#@!!

************************************************************
Well...Im not gonna blog much...just posting some pics we took in college few days back....

The L3 BLOGGERS

Suppose to be a gangster "ta kao" pic...
but that didn't happen..
I mean..Look at James Hong (blue shirt)
Does he look like hes gonna whack somebody?

The " supposedly " serious look

What do 5 guys and 1 gurl have in common?
Foosball =.='

Jien Hoong, Terrence, Priscilla, Suzzane, Jian
In foosball....
Zane + Jian = Winners
Pris + Terrence = Losers
cheerss!




See the resemblance?

************************************************************
Well....Jean Yi..here goes!! =)

What is life?
Better yet, what makes life...
meaningful?
fun?
Is it being with the special someone? or
you're contented just by having clothes, shelter and protection?
or just simply by having love in your life...
Loving someone and being love...
For me...
Life is just a long road we all have to walk through..
filled with bumps and obstacles along the way..
yes... having those above mentioned does make life meaningful...
life with a purpose...
but, truly...
For me...
Just by living each day to the fullest is enough...
By doin just that,
everyday in my life....
is meaningful..
till the very end...
thats life...
my life...

~Jian

No comments: