Friday, March 16, 2007

No....don't turn back..
no more..
don't return to my memories..
don't fall back into my life...
be gone...
with the sand and the wind...
stay gone...
with the memories of the past...
Don't turn back..
Don't look back...
Don't answer...
those calls...
those letters..
lets just leave things the way they are..
tracing the steps...
leading to a never ending road..
how I just wish you would go away...
be gone...
not in this world...
but..
gone from my life...
forever...
and ever...
but....
it doesn't seem to be happening...

~Trash post of the second~

Is it another one of those days...

where feelings cloud my thoughts...
blurs my vision...

making me act...
before I even think about the consequences
Is it another one of those days...
where I would go through...

sleepless nights..
without concentration..
without having a clear judgment..
Is it another one of those days...
where I finally find out that my feelings weren't true....
leaving me a question to ponder,
when will it ever be?

~Trash post of the minute


"you're falling out of reach...
defying gravity.."
how I wish it wasn't true..
everything was perfect,
but it didn't last
my dreams came crashing down..
because of me..
because I was afraid...
afraid to express..
afraid of saying..
those 3 words..
the 3 words that..
could make all the difference..
in my life..
Guess its too late for regret...

~Trash post of the hour

~Jian

No comments: