Sunday, February 25, 2007

For the past few days, I've been goin through late nights, attending open houses/parties and all. The events usually end round 10pm, but we always end up staying till the early mornings. Last Wednesday, went to Jien Hoong's open house. For the first hour, TNB claim that something was stolen causing a blackout at Jien Hoong's area. So Dinesh, Jien Hoong and me started our usual rants about D*M. Pris still refused to believe us that DP* is actually Dep_ Pri_ Min_ . For one moment, Hong actually thought that Dinesh was a malay =.=" Everything went well after the lights were back on =)
A wrap up on that day...
Jean Yi likes ringing the neighbour's doorbell for no reason at all
Jun Wei and Suzzane couldn't stop talking about hot guys from movies
Joshua was 400 bux richer
I became 50 bux poorer
Dinesh won some side income and left early
Pris left us for another friend's party LOL
Ana's sis is really cute!
Hong indirectly managed to get a gurl's number =.= and..thanks for the ride back!
**Words/Names had been changed due to safety reasons

Friday, went 1u with Sen Ming, Chin Wei, Jeffrey and Choong Wai. Watched "Protege", had a hard time finding the right pronounciation. The man at the counter said is was "Pro-tiege" , some other friends said it was "Pro-ter-gi", some said it was "Pro-ter-jay". I wonder... So before the movie, played pool with Sen Ming and Chin Wei. Went for lunch at Genki Sushi later. Sorry Sen Ming we went for japanese! Wondered where Choong Wai and Jeffrey went to, their seats was empty during the entire movie, only to find out later that the two guys actually chose to sat in the couple's seat. Protege was okay, not a bad movie, certain scenes got me thinking that it was more of a horror movie instead. After 1u and all, headed to Lilian's place - played cards. My aim was to be back round 2am, but it never worked out. Went to Kenneth's place later, and continued playing. I managed to PERSUADE Lester to fetch me back at 5am, if not I'll be staying on and goin for DIM SUM in the early morning! At least I had a run of good luck on that day, so I never went home empty handed.

Slept at around 6am, and woke up few hours later. Went to Mel's open house at Bukit Jalil together with Peter, Hong, Dinesh, David, and Shien. Mel's place was huge, food was great....the cabonara... Had another run of good luck there. Left wondering if Mel's mom had a bad impression about me for betting WAY OVER 20 cents =( Went to Nep's open house later in Sentul. It usually takes 40min to get there, but we took more than an hour - got lost in KL city. Anyway, on the way up, Dinesh's sharp eyes caught something, heres what he saw...


No idea what this is?
Heres a clearer pic..taken with Dinesh high megapixel phone

A used condom =) Dispose properlly la!!

Ate pasta, lagsane and pies - Added more savings to my Prosperity Abs Bank(PAB). Had another run of good luck there. Went home round 7pm. Once again, our journey back took longer than usual, this time we took a wrong turn finding for a LRT station - finding Dinesh's station at Sri Gombak. Well, at least I managed to get back in an hour. Slept real early on a Sat night, and woke up early.....I really need to learn how to wake up late!

Gotta go finish my assignment ...so I'm signing off!
~Jian out...

No comments: