Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Finally got some time to update my blog.

Last sunday, went back to my hometown - Ipoh. Checked in a hotel for the very first time, my family and I usually stay with my aunt, but, this year, no space already - my uncle and his family from UK came back to celebrate. My lil two year old cousin was soooo cutee!!! First time I'm seeing him!! Will try my very best to post his pic asap, let u all judge.

Went "bai nian" for that whole day. The next day, woke up the earliest round 8.
Went for buffet breakfast - wasn't the best I ever had, the eggs tasted really weird.
Later in the day, a whole bunch of my cousins gathered at our grandmother's house,
ate lunch - my grandma's cooking is always the best! 110% nicer than the hotel's food.
then..... played cards - blackjack, won a little side income.
Went out with my cousin at night - to a PEACEFUL( no drugs, alcohol, foul languages ) snooker centre which is called "Fei Lou" ( direct translation - Fat Guy ), how can a place called "Fei Lou" be wild and rowdy? The owner's family was there at the snooker parlour too - few small kids sat on the counter watching people play.
After that, we went for a drink, went back to the hotel round 1am. Lights out.
I just came back from my hometown this afternoon, was really tired, reach back home 'round 5pm. Slept a while, then had dinner with relatives at 7.
Well, thats about wrap things up till today.

Gotta wake early tomorrow morning, need send my bro off, he's flying back to Aussie for his 2nd term in Melbourne. This is Jian, signing off.
~ i'll try my very best to post up pics on my blog, more pics...

No comments: