Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Couple of days back, I just had my legal studies common test and all I can say is, it was do-able. The next day after legals, accounts common test. Back to back. So this explains why I couldn't find the time....or..uhh...inspiration to blog. Now with all that behind me and Chinese New Year only a few days away, I'm back in the blogging spirit.

So yesterday was Valentines Day...and sad to say, my date for that day was Econs Assignment, the worst thing is, the date was shared by most people. Talk about having privacy =p Couple of us had to rush our econs assignment and pass it up on time. Late nights.. So anyway, James aka Yik Hong aka Hong ( choose one name la, even he dunno which to pick, takes time to intro himself =X ) bought chocolates for the gurls in our class. Mel did a really nice card for her boyfriend, I think she at least took a week to finish the card.

What did I do?

What did some of the guys do?

Uh..well, Me and Terrence sang as usual, taught Dinesh some nice rapping skills.. Heres a sneak preview of what goes on..

" Bei ji xing de yan lei " Jian and Terrence
" Bu zhi dao what you're singing " Dinesh

" Shuo bu chu de xiang nian " J & T
" Everytime you're singing mo man tai " Dinesh

" Yuan Lai Wo Men Huo Zai Liang Ge Shi Jie " J & T
" Everytime you sing man man lei " Dinesh

Basicly, thats how time flies in college.

Today, our assignment deadline. Went to school early and camp at the library, missed half a period of esl, explained to our ever so understanding lecturer. Oh ya, thanks jien hoong for actually following me around, missing esl. All ends well though, everyone one of us in class, managed to hand up our assignments on time, and we all had one thing in comman - exceeding the 750 word limit by lots. Wait, all of us had another thing in comman, we made our account work our opportunity cost! We did maths =.="

Was told by Pris, Suzzane and Francine that I actually look really stressed out, scary...Is it that bad? Even James once again aka Hong also asked why I look so freaking sad. Guess maybe was the late nights finishing up econs assignment. Any how, I feel normal, I feel great, NO STRESS KAY!! No STRESS!! and...I DONT LOOK SCARY LA...

Lastly, all I would like to add is, JIAN ACTUALLY INSPIRES PEOPLE TO BLOG!! Welcome to blogging Suzzane!!
And...I have to say this...

Pris theory in watching movies,
Hot guys + Chun gurlSSSSS + conflict = must watch!

Jian, out!

************************************************************
Everytime I close my eyes,
it's you I think of.
Everytime I run and hide,
I hope its you chasing me from behind.
Everytime we touch,
I had this feeling,
but whether this feeling is true,
I dare not tell.
Seeing you face to face,
was like not seeing you at all,
no words were uttered,
its just wasn't the same as back then.
Yet, the beat of my heart is still the same,
and it always is.
Beats faster when you're closer,
fades away when you're never near.
Yet, I'm contented with the way things are.
Trying to forget the past,
and at the same time,
running away from reality.

************************************************************

JUNE GAN SIEW MEI!!!
We'll all miss you kay!!!
Be back soon to visit us!!
Remember bout presents =P

No comments: