Friday, February 02, 2007

Little sneak peek at the whacky L3 class of Taylors University College...
not everyones' pic in here though, will try to get all the faces sooooon=)




The babes, fr left : Suzzane, Shereen, Lecturer ( Ms Azreena ), Priscilla, Ana, Jun, Jean Yi ( standing )
Front row, fr left : Peter, Terrence, David, Nep
2nd row, ft left : Jien Hoong, Wen Tzeh, Me ( Jian )
Standing : Keat Huat ( lets hope i spell it right ), Jonathan, De Yao, Hong




The babe : Mel
Fr left : Malcolm, Terrence, Me , Jien Hoong





Student Council Election - xplains all the banners and words
You see the highest floor there? Above "Vote Jon", thats where we usually go everyday to attend lectures.



That guy on my left - Dinesh, wasn't in the above pic




At Kopitiam,
Jun didn't want her picture to be posted up on9, so as you can see, shes missing, and
Terrence you don't belong to this table =.="
Priscilla, Jean Yi, Suzzane - Pretty as always.
Dinesh, tried to pose, but as you can see, he failed.




The Babes, fr left : Mel, Sonia, Shafira, Mun Yee, Shereen
Fr right : Jonathan, Malcolm




Intimidation...



***********************************************************
I never tried catching your words,
never tried understanding what it all meant,
I took all you gave me for granted.
Your words, actions...everything.
worse of all,
I took you for granted.
All those times,
you stood beside me.
I've lied, I've cheated,
you knew it all,
knew all my secrets I was hiding from you,
and yet
you still stood beside me.
Why was I such a fool!
A Mindless Idiot!
For not realising how lucky I was
For not treasuring the greatest gift of all.
Now,
when you're no longer here,
all I can do,
is shed tears of regret,
tears of sorrow,
which you can never see,
and will never will.
Reminiscing my past,
like the fool I am,
till the end of time.
~Jian

No comments: