Sunday, January 28, 2007

Econs test coming up on Tuesday, and I haven't read a thing. Wonder if I can still score. Anyway, I'll worry about that tonight. For the past week, I've been rushing to hand up my assignment outline on the due date. Knowing me, I did it the very day before. As if the piling work from maths, econs and accounts ain't enough, I had an extra assignment outline to write. That very Thursday night, I slept at 3am. And here I thoughts, without the existence of the 3 science subjects ( Biology, Chemistry & Physics ) , it would be a whole lot easier. I really felt dead the whole Friday morning, the endless supplies of Clorets and Gum had no more effect on me as I slowly shut my eyes. Thank gawd, I had an "extra break" that day, played a few games of pool, and I was wide awake again =)

Headed for badminton Saturday morning, I really forgot the last time I actually played. The first seven racquets I dug up from my storage all had snapped strings, the 8th was in the best shape. Met up with Pris and her friend - Joanne at Megah, De Yao came seconds after me. Well, we actually set the time at 9.30 but in the end, most of us weren't punctual, including me =.=" Went in, met with Mel and her boyfriend, hit a few shuttles, and the rest arrived later - Jun, Lemuel and Pam - sorrry la, dunno how to spell her name, so to be on the safe side, short form =) After everything, went to drink, and EAT, you have no idea how long I persuaded Lemuel to eat. Haizz.. went home later.

~ooo...i failed to mention, I broke my racquet string, and....um... I snapped Pris's racquet string too, really sorry bout that T.T

This pic is really special, wanna know why? Cos' I'm actually smiling...and....
I don't know how to do that =.="
LOL

***************************************************************


Do you know that every minute
someone dies.
Do you know that each time these things happen,
I pray it isn't you leaving my side.
Do you know that every time you breathe,
a baby is born into this world,
bringing joy to every family.
Do you know that there isn't a minute that pass by,
you aren't on my mind,
making me smile all the time.
Do you know what hurts the most?
It is knowing that few spoken words could change everything.
Being close for so long,
and yet not saying the words out loud,
it hurts...
how I wish I could turn back time,
erasing the pain,
that hurts the most.
~Jian

No comments: