Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm bout to start my 2nd week in college now - Taylors University College. Theres really a huge gap between secondary school and college, its really different in many ways, I can't really put it in words, guess you just gotta experience it for yourself. Its more than just having the freedom to dress, the longer breaks, its much more than that. I'm kinda glad I got into my class, total of 28 people, with only bout 9,10 guys. Well actually, that ain't real reason. The first day I stepped into class, everyone seemed so quiet, is this what I'll be facing through out the semester? Total silence? Thats gonna be real boring. But, things turned out different, my class was actually hyper, fun, and happening , heck, I think the most happening class in the entire SAM. Nothing to really write bout now, till next time, this is Jian signing off.

***************************************************************
I had these dreams, in them I learned to play guitar
Maybe cross the country
become a rockstar
There was hope in me
that I could take you there
But damn it, you're so young
But I don't think I care
and if I hurt you, then I'm sorry
please don't think that this was easy

And then you bring me home
Cause we both know what it's like being alone,
I'm dreaming in your living room
But we don't have much room
To live

My gurl came walking down the stairs
And all that I could do
Was touch her long blonde hair
And I've been thinking
It hurts me thinking
That these nights when we were drinking
No they never got us anywhere, no

Spin around me like a dream
We played out on this movie screen
And I said,
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you

I miss you

No comments: