Monday, January 22, 2007

Just yesterday, I went 1u with a whole bunch of friends to celebrate a friend's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI LIANG!! ( sorry it was such a big group kay!! ) So with perfect estimation of the typical Malaysian timing, we set the time at 12pm, and by the time everyone was there, it was 1pm, right on schedule =P Though, I met up with Jae around 11, had some things to settle. Felt awkward as soon as someone arrived, being the "lamp post" wasn't the best feeling, so I met up with Darren, only to get trashed by him in foosball. I don't play at all, Pool is a better game =) Well anyway, at least I got to score 3.


Went lunch and played a few rounds of pool after that, ( Go Go! Lyn keep practicing, sure can wan ) and later to the movies - Death Note 2. Okay, I haven't seen Death Note 1, and I don't read the manga either, so I was seriously lost at the first 10 min. Kira? Light? L? Ryuzaki? What, what, why, why, who, who? Basically I was asking alot of questions at the start. And.... SHINIGAMI?? WHAT?? Bleach started running through my mind. On the whole, I thought the movie was alright, just alright, and damn freaking long - 2.30 hours. After the movie, stayed back a while and went for a drink with Wei Liang, Nich and KarYan. Stayed up all the way till 2am that very night, just to see MU lose to Arsenal 2-1, went to sleep disappointed.

A new student came to class today, and.....I didn't even get her name, guess I'll do it tomorrow, sorry bout that. 2 breaks today - went to Cafe with some friends, lunch, played a few games of pool. I never knew when the gurls in our class got so addicted to pool.. LOL. Maths was at the end of the day. Somehow, every time when its math, I'm always prepared to receive my lecturer's "advices". Ever since the first day, I could tell she "favored" me. No matter what I say, she surely has something to counter, so instead of answering back POLITELY, I guess I'll just be quiet....for now, when things are still acceptable =) But, today, the weirdest thing was, she never said a single thing, awwww... what an ODD day. Sat through the entire class with no problem at all. Before heading home, I bought...... Cappuccino Shake!! Pri-see-la all your fault wei, got me addicted to that bubble tea drink/shop =P

Jian signing off~

*******************************************************************************

Nice pic

Well, some of you may agree, some of you may think this is bullsh*t, personally I think its half true, and half false. Jealously, anger, manipulative = girls, though they are some guys who are the same. Some gurls can be filled with jealousy at the sight of their guy constantly being surrounded by gurls. Some guys can be overprotective at the sight of their gurl flirting away or just chatting with other guys. Guys take all sorts of mood swings from gurls, gurls take all sorts of rubbish from guys. Equal. But, after all of this, I somehow find that, a guy can really give everything to a gurl and in the end, when its all over, everything he has done was forgotten, he's left with nothing except shattered pieces of himself. Anyway, moving on, don't wanna waste my time debating bout whats right and wrong here.

******************************************************************


The rain was pouring....
Without shelter,
I stood at your door,
your gaze fixed on me,
peering directly into my eyes,
those hazel brown,
never shifted,
even for one second.
My mind blank,
throat dry,
I didn't know what to say.
It all happened so quick,
you lean closer,
and I knew what was coming next.
The feeling...
That feeling...
Can't be explained...
What I felt at that moment....
How I wish it wasn't true.
The door slammed shut.
The rain was pouring....
and it still is,
I stood there,
feeling no more,
that slap you gave me,
left a scar,
in my heart.
Left me,
shattered....broken.
~Jian

No comments: