Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Okay, I'm having accounts test tomorrow, don't know why am I still blogging instead of studying. Yesterday, our class kinda gave our economics lecturer - Ms Cheryl, a surprise birthday thingy, belated surprise birthday thingy =p . Bought a cake, did some writing on the board, off the lights, and we waited. Sad to say, as soon as our lecturer opened the door, she can practically see the few of us in class, oh well. The others rammed in later wishing and singing her a birthday song. At least she really appreciated everything, she didn't expect anything like that at all.


For a 20 secs scribble, I think I did okay, I mean look at the cake, words, balloons, everything...


On that same day too, few of us went in class late after our break, sad to say, it was accounts. As soon as we entered, we saw tables separated from one another - a test was goin on. I really felt "__insert-vulgar-word-here__" up. I wasn't prepared for it at all. I was guaranteed to fail. Luckily it was just a practice test, phew! I almost failed few days ago and I'm still not studying for my test tomorrow, whats up with me!!

I've came to my senses today, I noticed a big "hole" in my wallet and it ain't patching up. I made a promise, NEVER again to PLAY POOL, NEVER again to spend unnecessarily, well, at least, for this week =)
Unless, due to UNFORSEEN circumstances =P
Wish me luck kay, in fulfilling this promise...
and more luck as I will be getting back my economics common test result tomorrow.
Gotta catch some sleep, late....zzZZZzzZZZz signing off..

~Jian


more pics... stole from Pris..thanks!




Ana's Birthday Celebration at Secret Recipe...

No comments: