Friday, October 27, 2006

Less than a month to go, 24 days to be exact till I sit for my exams, am I prepared? Guess I'll just have to wait to see for myself. At least theres a bright side, after my exams, the hols await me, the days where I no longer have to put on a uniform await me. I know its gonna be hard for gurls, they all have to make an effort to wake up extra early just to decide what to wear, and pray that nobody else in campus is wearing the same clothes, shoes also perhaps, earings? I dont think earings matter right? =\ For us guys, no planning requred, just select and wear.
Total time required ?
Gurls = 1 hour ++
Guys = 15-20min

In the end both males and females looks equally great..So guys win this round.

Of course I'm looking forward to college life, but I'm surely gonna miss secondary life too. I mean, the memories you carry with you, one big difference will be the toilets. I doubt you'll find anymore interesting "graffitis" on toilet walls, all directing to educators or the head. No longer will you have to hold your breath or endure the natural "aroma". So if people think public toilets are bad? You haven't seen the worst yet.

Moving on with a more decent posting...
Who do you think has stronger and more enduring legs? The female or the males? The answer is clear and simple. Lets look at football, a pitch with 22 guys running around trying to score, they run for a full 45 min, a short break, and continue to run for another 45min. Lets look at basketball, more guys running, baseball, more guys running ( I know females also participate in these sports, football and basketball, but they're slower ). So who is the winner here? Guys? Lets do a simple test, you place a male sprinter on one side, and on the other, a normal female. Their goal? run towards a mall with a big sign that says " Grand Sale Up To 80% Discounts! ". Females have proven again and again that they dont need to take a break during a shopping spree, they can spend hours and hours walking, shopping, and not feel tired at all. The funniest and the most bizarre thing is, they spend 5 hours walking around, but they only purchase 1 of 2 garments. The winner for this round?
Gurls = Legs tiring out during shopping is never in their dictionary
Guys = Walking around in malls shopping without break? 1-2 hours MAX
Gurls take this round...

End of round 1 results : Guys = 1 Gurls = 1

*****************************************************************************
Gazing up at the skies,
the stars are no where to be found on this beautiful night,
not a sparkle or a twinkle to shine a light.
I lie down on the field, shutting my eyes,
praying and hoping deep inside,
that my prayer will be answered by the other side.
But as I opened my eyes,
there were still no stars in the skies.
As I turned and look at you,
I finally understood why,
why was there not a single sparkle in the sky.
It is simply because someone stole all the stars,
and put them in your eyes.
Your eyes sparkle even in the darkest nights,
twinkle everytime to make things right.
I'm forever lost while I gazed into your eyes,
but I'm not afraid as long as you're by my side.
Wait, the last 2 lines don't sound right. =(

No comments: