Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another 30 days to my exams, wish me luck kay. So far, I seem to be on the correct path, the path which would actually lead me to score in my exams. Everything seems right so far, I'm recovering from my multiple unwell symptoms and my results ain't that bad, even though I knew I could've done better. No matter, I just gotta look ahead, and hope for the best, for I know the best has yet to come...

You're not alone,
when the lights go out at night,
when you're feeling lost inside,
you're not alone.
You're not alone,
when your world is falling down,
I will be the one around,
you're not alone.
~You're Not Alone by Shayne Ward


If you ever need a shoulder to lean on,
I'm here.
If you ever need someone to listen,
I'm here.
If you ever need someone to share the moment with,
I'm here.
If you ever need someone to pour your heart to,
I'm here.
Why am I doing this for you?
Cause when I needed a shoulder,
yours' was available.
When I needed someone to listen,
you spend hours listening.
When I needed a friend,
you were always there.
So its the least I could do,
to be by your side everytime,
and each time the entire world walked out on you.
I'll always be there.

The semester is coming to an end, a big shoutout to all of you guys, for everything, all the memories will surely be treasured, best of luck to everyone. Thanks a bunch.

No comments: