Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's 12.50, waiting at Times, I thought I had the TYPICAL Malaysian timing figgured out, being 20 minutes late, but I was still the earliest. Couple of minutes later, Jae Han came, finally someone... to play pool with. Guess it was the right decision after all to kill time, 'bout 1.30 then the organiser, Mike shows up, talk about punctual and time management. Where was everyone? Me and Jae Han were told that the show was at 2, and we're suppose to be there at 12.30. Only to be told again that the movie's at 4, I was speechless for minutes. Once again, just to kill time, we headed to Coffee Bean, had a few drinks, chatted a lil. Around 3.30 the next person came, Chiak, I no longer want to talk about punctuality anymore. Went to the cinema after that. While I was standing at TGV, waiting to enter, I spotted this cute girl clad in casual top and a skirt, talking with an accent, seems to be from an international school. I seriouly think she was cute, but Jae Han they all didn't think so, so I ended up getting remarks like " OMG, no!! You call that cute?" , " She's below average la " , "You call that chun ar? It's nothing la ", I guess everyone has their own individual taste then, guess my expectations don't match with my peers high expectations,the model body and looks . Anyway, it was time for the movie, Rob-B-Hood. If you haven't watch that movie yet, I suggest you do so, worth watching. Right after the movie, bought a book, rushed home and headed to my Grandma's place for dinner.

**************************************************************
Playing in my ears,
music had and always will be part of my life,
they bring back memories,
actually shedded tears listening to them.
Through the lyrics,
I experienced joy,
through the lyrics,
I experienced sorrows.
But, when it's all set and done,
after the music hits the last note,
the sorrows will disappear,
thats what makes music so special.
The melody is irreplaceable,
as a life companion which will always cheer you up,
no matter the situation.
Thats why music is part of my life,
and it will always be till the very end,
I hope that it will be part of you too.

**************************************************************

No comments: