Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Exam week is finally coming to and end, well, almost. So I had Biology and Maths today. Since last year, I'm constantly struggling just to cope with Biology. Just to get a high credit, for me, it had always been an uphill task. For once, today, I felt that I could actually achieve that, thats what I'm hoping for. Kinda surprised that I could actually do my essay, for the first time, I actually understand my essay, it meant something, it made perfect sense, it's not the usual bull- I crap about just to fill the spaces. Maths was quiet easy, I learned something new right after the exam, P_ij actually means "horizontal" and "vertical" ! aha! Thats one question which I thought was a printing error, so there I was, praying hard, closing my eyes, randomly choosing an answer. The outcome? My prayer was answered, I got it correct, amazing....

So, these past few weeks, I'm actually kinda hooked on Korean dramas, how did that happened? I wonder... A person who doesn't even bother watching Korean dramas, one day, turns on the TV, watch 5 min of his first korean drama ( Marrying A Millionaire ), the next thing you know, he's busy following every episode. Does he stop there? No. He follows another drama ( My Girl ). Weird.. Speaking of weird, last weekend, my parents actually told me, they saw a nice movie on Astro, I imagined some premiere movie or something, but it was actually " Freaky Friday ", the weird thing was, my mummy - thats what i call - was more of the horror movie fan, and my daddy, he was more of the chinese action packed with 'kung fu scenes, out of no where, they both ended up watching Freaky Friday, weird...but Freaky Friday was seriously a nice show, forgot the time when I actually watched that movie, maybe 2 years back or last year? Now i'm just looking forward to My Girl, 8.30pm 8tv. Listening to music " Jolin in the house, DT in the house, our love in the house..."

*****************************************************************
Reliving the past,
its not something many will choose.
But, what if, you had no choice at all?
You're force to live the way things are, everyday.
Words, imaginations, thoughts,
triggers the past,
crowds your thoughts.
Whats there to be done?
Face it? or run,
and keep on running,
for the rest of your life.
Running relieves you for a certain time,
but, how much stamina you actually haved left in you?
As time passed, your legs hurt,
your muscle aches, cramps,
you feel tired, exhausted.
Instead of feeling exhaustion,
maybe its time you give it a thought,
on how to face it instead of running,
ask yourself questions,
what?
why?
And once you've had the answer,
you never have to continue,
running on that same track for years,
with the same worn-out shoes ever again,
cause the path to the stadium will be shut, tightly.

~Does it actually make sense? LOL!
No matter what the pain you feel, be it inside or outside, keeping your grief bottled up isn't the best way, and will never be, shoulders are there around you, ears are there, waiting, waiting for you.

No comments: