Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So I've heard...
But where do I go from here?
Decisions are made everyday....
But why is it so hard to do so at this very moment?
I've been through it...
I've tried...
Taken risks...
Falled....
And managed to pick myself up...
Learn from my mistakes...
But am I willing to go through the whole thing again?
I am...
But..
I can't find any stepping stone around me...
More like I can't find it within me...
Not for now...
I can't...
I don't know how...
But the truth is...
Thats just me...
Afraid...

****** +++++++*****
Steve Irwin...
many thanks for sharing your great adventure with us..
you shall always be remembered...
as a star...
as a sport...
as a teacher...
as a adventurer...
as a guide...
as a friend...
God bless...
" CRIKEY!!! "
" Oh whata beauty!! "
" See how big that thing is? "
******+++++++******

No comments: