Sunday, September 03, 2006

So I'm writing this during an examination, weird huh? I read a friend's blog recently, and she did the same thing, writing an entry during an exam, after all, I got the spare time and I'm kinda bored too.
The skies look weird somehow, I mean it's just different compared to the last few days, maybe its just me....
Usually I can picture an image from the clouds, few days back it was a horse, then a head figure of Abraham. But today, all I see is, clouds, imageless clouds. Cloudy...thats exactly how I felt a few moments ago, not knowing whats happening around me.
For starters, I had exactly no idea on earth what was the cause of the problem, till recently...
The intention of actually hurting someone isn't right at all, but what did I do? There I sat dumbfounded, not knowing why the sudden mood change, and yet I blame myself, we did, maybe an action or mere words which I had accidentally said, and without me knowing, offended her in some way.
Heh, I actually forgotten the last time I had this feeling. When was the last time I actually said something hurtful to someone? 5 to 10 years perhaps? For me, as far as I know, it has always been easier to give compliments rather than to critisize someone in a bad way. I'm actually proud of myself already for not using any vulgar language for uhh...2 months =.=' Well the previous setting was 2 1/2 years, but that run ended when I heard something, and at that spur of the moment, BOOM!! I said that one word.. by saying just that one word, my 2 1/2 year streak ended, I regretted that very moment, why did I speak without even thinking, that thought me something new... and now I'm starting my again, 2 months so far...
Time really flies when I'm writing, about 3 more minutes and its time to hand up the papers. Guess I wasn't feeling different at all, this is going to sound weird, I actually pictured an elephant in the skies, oh wait, now it's a fish and... it's still a fish. At least now I know what caused it, lets just hope the ignoring ends....soon...
All you need is a little patience and creativity with a little bit of thinking, and everything should work out fine, same with the clouds, images will surely appear, if you really wanna see it, same with life, chances will only show yourself if you take risk, and creativity has nothing to do with it =.="
Just know that, there is never failure, only life lessons to be learned.

No comments: