Friday, September 15, 2006

Its the weekends, so I'll guess I lay off the books for a while... for now at least. Ever since we were born, we were told to excel in our studies, get good grades in our exams, so we'll be guaranteed a job, financial security and lead a happy life. Yet, now we see jobless grads all over. Does education play a major role in our life? Of course it does, without education we'll be incomplete. But, does it GUARANTEE a successful life? I mean its good to get flying colours, don't get me wrong, but in the world we're living in now, theres more to life than just getting good grades, we must enjoy life. In those days, just by completing high school, just by having a degree, you could get a job anytime, just by driving a small car , you're considered rich, those were the days. Now? A degree don't secure you a job anymore, a degree shows what are you're qualified in, in these days, everyday actions decides the next. It sets the routes you're going to take. Its up to you to lead a successful life or a dull one, have yourself working around the clock everyday making money for someone, or have people working for you? Choose to wait for an opportunity, or take the trouble finding one and puting it into good use? Decisions and actions create opportunities to success. Flying colours, education, are there to support, being the pillars of success. You need them both. With just one you will be living life just the way it is -- plain and simple, nothing great and with neither one of them you might as well just continue your days staring at the computer screen everyday. Do well in exams and in life, thats the important thing, making right decisions.

* ~ For the first time, I actually felt I did quite well in my examinations, I could actually get straight As, no harm hoping and dreaming, at least gimme 6As ~*


*********************************************************************
So I had physics today, one of the few exam papers which I actually had some time to spare. So anyway, I guess the worse is over for now, few more papers to go. After school, headed for lunch with my mom, then it was off to tuition. Mike (http://mikedotorg.blogspot.com) was really feeling weird in tuition, how can I say this, he "grew horns" the whole tuition. I'm trying to keep things decent in my blog kay? He did some things =X eyes moving. So anyway, after that, me and him together with a few guys went to a cafe, ages since I stepped in one, and after that, its all the way back home.


~* So far, my life in Form 5, had its ups and downs, there were moments to be remembered, and moments that would leave a scar behind, a life lesson. I still find it hard to believe though, in a few months time, I would actually be leaving high school and head to college. Time really flies when you're having fun huh? A big thanks from the bottom of my heart, to y'all out there, really, for everything. Everything that has happened, I thank you guys for it. My life would never be the same without you friends, glad we've met...

~Something for my Class2006~
**From the right row
Jon , always sleeping, in class or anywhere, and yet excel in his studies
Jabrull , performs better dissapearing acts than any magician
Jae Han , chilling fella, forever taking things easy -- Make a move one day kay?
Justin , I can't put it in words, he's a real good pal --Enjoy life la...
Wei Liang , die hard Chelsea fan, they won't win this season kay?
Joshua , always trying hard in everything
Cheryl , sweet and adds a whole chinese atmosphere with her singing - her singing is good btw
Sen Ming , cute and sometimes too quiet but really sweet - everyone says shes cute =D
Chin Wei , friendly prefect, known her for at least 10 years, just found out she watch korean dramas too
Wan Tian , reaaaaly smart, and..... reallly INNOCENT..
Sun Mei , pretty and Cheryl's singing partner -> her singing is also good
Carynn , a good friend with a huge talent for singing - Damn! Our whole class can sing! cept me?
Kar Yan , cute and funny... thanks for last year pressie again
June , friends for 11 long years!!! one of the few gurls who actually feels satisfied about herself - You get me?
Grace , sweet and caring - a gurl who finally got over Lee Ryan after those years..
Felicia , one who always smile...so sweet - keep smiling
Ying Min , looks can be deceiving - not that innocent, but shes a nice person
Mei Xin , people says she gets angry really fast, but so far, I don't see any anger at all...and shes my sis LOL
Yih Shin , socialable person - regretted not knowing you better last year, shes really a fun person to hang out with
Yi Lyn , friendly and a real nice person to talk to - tell me hows that scout movie kay?
Nikki , pretty, friendly and.... a girl that cooks!! plus point.. -- Still wanna try your cooking
Nicholas , talented in drawing.... all SORTS of drawing..point made - change your hairstyle after exam k?
Darren , its just girls and basketball - after so long, you finally did the right thing =D
Ming Han , another singer -- "horns" bugger
Syahirah , one of the most dedicated prefect in our class LOL
Siti Hajar , I think by far the most quiet girl in our class
Hanie , a real fun girl, funny
Afi , another talented artist, likes anime and mangas
Farhana , funny, whacky, friendly
Sashi , class monitor who likes cars, his driving? uhh...no comment.. its quite good actually, as long he's not late for anything
Jien Hoong , a good pal who i've known for years...and years to come - stick to one...
Jeff , funny guy who enjoys footie - eyes stop wandering around so much la
Kovienn , class would be really boring and quiet without him around,

No comments: