Wednesday, October 11, 2006

As soon as I woke up on Sunday, I knew I was in for a long day. A few steps, seems like thousands. Fatigue was kicking in during the afternoon. I still managed to take the long troublesome walk to my room to study. The next that followed caused me to suffer, maybe suffer is a strong word, um..caused me to feel a little unwell. It started off with my entire body feeling like it was on fire, god knows how high my temperature was. Each time I closed my eyes, I felt the heat scorching my face and my eyes. But that was only the beginning...

The next morning, soar throat and throat irritation kicked in. I sat by my bed, downing few mouths of water but nothing seems to make me feel any better, nothing seems to help me to overcome my tiredness. My first cough in the morning caused my throat to hurt, immense pain, I prayed that it was my last cough of the day, but it wasn't. As if it wasn't bad enough, runny nose joined in. It was the killer combination - Fever, throat irritation, soar throat, runny nose.

It was 2am on a Tuesday morning, my eyes were wide opened. Everytime I lied down, my mind kept spinning, filled with thoughts, useless ones, kept me from sleeping. Finally got some rest round 4... My condition worsen when I woked up. It was time pay a visit to the doc. My temperature was sky high, 38.5. According to the doc it was really high =.=" So I got the usual meds, panadol, cough medicine etc. At 11pm, I decided to call it a day, with hope that I could actually get some rest. But once again, woke up round 2am, this time, my mind was filled with different thoughts - Plastic anemia, transplants, ( all from watching HOUSE, the best drama ever, when i'm sick ) and many others, all useless once again. 3am, it was only at that time, did I fell asleep again.

So today is Wednesday, I'm definitely feeling better compared to the past few days. The sick me didn't have the enthusiasm to turn on the computer at all, that explains the late update. Anyway, hope I get well real soon, 30+ days to examination.

No comments: