Sunday, November 05, 2006

For the past few days, I'm having some difficulty connecting to Streamyx. It all started on Friday night, maybe I was just plain unlucky, but on the day where I'd make full use of the internet, everything went wrong. After trying for over 2 hours, tweaking the modem, settings, everything, I gave up. Went on watching TV instead, on a Friday night. So the next day, I rang TMnet up, I was all prepared to be put on hold, or prepared to face the answering machine, cause its always "All our agents are currently busy, please hold, we'll attend to you shortly" or something similar. But, as soon as I dialed, and pushed a few buttons, an agent took my call right away, I think his name is Akmal, friendly guy, TMnet! give that guy a bonus or something. Few minutes later, he transfered me to Technical Assistance. Heres when the nightmare started. My early preparation proved useful afterall, I was put on hold with the constant reminder of " All our agents..bla bla bla... " and the really annoying background music playing. And whats worst is, my mom was using the house phone that day, "boiling porridge" with my aunt from Canada, so I had to resort using my handphone instead. I stared at my watch as I see the minutes go by, there goes RM1, oh, there goes RM3, oh wait, there goes another RM3. After 15 minutes, my call was finally attended. As usual, I had to follow a few procedures. After everything was done, they decided to assign me a technician - ITS ABOUT TIME! .

So I wasn't online for the past few days, but, I decided to try my luck today, and who would've guess, I can connect without any difficulty, and... the technician is still coming on Monday or Tuesday. Heh, at least I still have some problems to complain to him - frequent disconnection, difficulty in connecting, slow speed etc. This brings me to this, blogging, decided to post a new entry since my last post was ages ago. I think this is going to be my last entry for now, at least till my exams are done, maybe I'll update days between my exams, see how it all goes.

Another few days to go and it's graduation, all of us will be parting ways shortly. Shortly after graduation, SPM ( O levels ) starts - exam period 2 weeks. So till then, its Jian signing off.



No...!! I'll be missing her concert!!! Jolin!!

No comments: