Thursday, November 30, 2006

Alas, the long wait is about to be over, another 4 days to go. So far I've been doin al'right, well thats what I think at least. Chemistry was hell but at the same time, it went from hell to not-so-hell. I don't think I had much of a problem with objectives, maybe few mistakes here and there, but nothing close to 10% wrong perhaps? Subjectives on the other hand, I lost the will to think. I flipped open the first page, and there staring back at me, was a GINGER, of all things, a GINGER. So I went on reading the question, maybe it'll be something like --> " This is a GINGER, can this be eaten? " Instead the question was "what sickness can ginger cure?" I starting digging my homemade-remedy-from-my-mom book in my head and started thinking, why didn't I pay attention to this chapter anyway. I finally decided on an answer " Windy / Bloated Stomach " LOL. So basicly, the subjectives wasn't a stroll in a park at all, in fact, I dont think one could even stroll, crawl perhaps? Crawl in the park =.=' okay time to stop there. As soon as it hit 2 in the afternoon, the next paper began, experiment writing and all, I was relieved that I was able to answer the questions, as far as how many was correct? I dare not say. Now, I sit here, 2 more subjects to go, Moral ( why do we even have this subject ) and Biology, lets just hope that it won't be anywhere near hell....
This is Jian, signing off, good luck to everyone sitting for their exams.

**********************************************************************

No comments: