Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So I finally got my internet back up and running, one whole week without internet access can be really painful, of all things, why must the lightning strike the line, taking my modem along with my network card to the afterlife. According to my bro in Aussie, GOD wants me to study. I'm in the middle of my final and the most important exam of the year, but no harm using the com once in a while i guess.

********************************
Now, my bro back from Aussie, half way through my SPM examination, another 5 papers to go. Lets just say so far, everything was okay, I mean, do-able. The first 2 days of my exams, I actually had the nerve to wake up middle of the night, really crazy, looking back now, I wondered why, should have been prepared before all of this. Looking back now, all the past days, brings back thoughts. Just today, a friend of mine "vandalised" - notice the inverted, its something he do everyday so it's just like a habbit, can't really say vandal =P, a classroom. The projector board hangging on the wall was brought down with a loud bang, chairs crashed everywhere, sadly though, everyone including me came out of the class laughing instead. The boards hangging outside every class was "strip" off all its stripes, which will be now used on people bedroom doors. These things dont just happen anywhere, it only happens here.

Memories...sad and happy...joy and sorrow.... we experience them everyday. Live with or without the past, bearing the sorrow before and now, know that you're living for what lies ahead, not whats behind you. Turning back the sands of time only to remember joy, if not, dont turn the hourglass at all, just continue on. Everyone of us has something to hide, whether its a habbit or an incident in the past, no matter what it is, when the time comes, you have to bury them once and for all. Why do you plan to save someone who is drowning when you're already at the bottom of the sea? The more I type, it seems to be going nowhere, more and more crap.

Next paper on Tuesday, wish me luck kay? I'll be doing the same.
I know all of us can do it, few more days,
hang in there for the last few papers,
don't bother waking up in the middle of the night la,
wasting time...thats what i think though...
Jian signing off...
********************************************************
A big shoutout to couple of people...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!
sorry I couldn't get you a present...
"cheng" you after exams k?

Happy Birthday KARmun (23 Nov)!
Take cares in Aussie...

No comments: