Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Went 1u yesterday night with a couple of friends for dinner.... June just got back from Aussie! Gurl...its official, you look the same =) just that, your language now is a lil more 'colorful' ..
cheers =p
How fast time flies, was just like yesterday you told everyone you're flying off to Aussie, and now, you're back home!! =)

Back to some random ramblings,
Dinesh and I have won the foosball 'league' beating Peter and Jien Hoong with the final score 10-8.
I wonder what challenges await us next???
Saying all that, i'm proud to say that i've handed up my law assignment on time! and at the same time, sad to say that I have an economics assignment which is due this Friday!
If it ain't bad enough, another common test coming up on Monday!
ahaha! the life of Self Abuse Matriculation! exactly what I sign up for =)


moving on to the main purpose of this post!!

just like to wish my bro in Aussie right now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!!!

sorry for the card delay....
inevitable....



*********************************************
** WARNING SPOILER UP AHEAD!! **
my thoughts on the final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

...
......
....
.....
...
.....

So Rowling promised more action in the final book, and she really did deliver more action, but it was somehow still lacking the X factor previous potter books had. The ending of the book was short, as in, there wasn't no build up, everything just happened too quick. DEATHS happened too quick without actually going into details. The whole story was kinda predictable... Snape wasn't bad after all, so? I predicted it.
But, its still a book worth reading if you're a potter fan.
Bah, if I had to give a rating 7/10
Lastly, Albus Severus....what ****-up name is that, pity his son..

*******************************************







Next movie in the making - The Hike up Mount Nuang!
Cast- L3 and fellow Taylorians!
Release date- Some time after 28th July 2007
In cinemas near you...




~For a friend....
it was exactly 3 years ago...
not knowing who you really were...
yet I knew you sat behind me..
days go by with unspoken words..
3 years later...
we're no longer back at square one..
the quiet times are over....
and here I am...
with sudden inspiration..
writing this for you..
words from the the bottom of my heart...
I'm glad to have met you...
Miss Ng Hui Lin =)
standing tall as a national player...
representing our country...
yet, amazingly easy to get along with..
it doesn't matter if its a win or a lost..
you're ever smiling..
you're different...
and I think thats what makes me remember you..
remember you till the very end...
that very shine you have in you....

~Jian

No comments: