Thursday, July 12, 2007

J-Card SALE...
is...
crazy.....

damn alot of people....
cannot breathe...

Queue up for Potter Harry The Fire of Goblet also take so long...

BUT...

it was because of that day...
I met you....

I'm thankful for that...
no matter how troublesome the whole journey was..
it was worthwhile...

I'll never leave your side...
I'll be with you everyday...every night...

Cherishing you forever...

My EX was a pain in the ass...

bloody stubborn..

down right sensitive!

at first things turned out well..
then after a few years...
it all started to go wrong...

I had to bear the pain...
suffer in silence...

but thats all going to change from this very instant...


since the very moment...




I met you...


Olympus' Stylus (Mju) 760

another item crossed out from my wishlist...

Pardon this filler post =p
~Jian

No comments: