Thursday, July 19, 2007

Saturday is near...
21st of July 2007 - The official release of the final book of Harry Potter.
I have to admit, I'm a fan, but not to the extend of camping outside malls in the early mornings...thats just crazy...as if I'm not already deprived of my sleep due to college..
Exams on Monday, assignments due on Tuesday and Friday...
The book is really going to screw me up this time...

As for some...the release of the 7th book hardly means anything...

" Why do you all read Harry Potter, it's the Devil... It won't change your life like 300"
Peter

" I just wait for the chinese version la "
James

" You let me know the ending ya... "
Steph

Yet, to some...it means to world...

" Come la.. I don't mind camping with you... we shop at KLCC till night, have dinner there, then sleep there"
Nep

" Going to off my phone, won't be goin online....If you tell me the ending, I would just kill you! "
LayAi

Guess we're all different...
some of us would injure themselves just to win a game of foosball...
some of us would keep on gambling everyday
some of us realise that the only time for gambling is Chinese New Year..
some of us just get hooked to online games...and i mean really hooked.. people of G9 =)

Anyway my take on the book is... *highlight the following text*

" The last book showed that Snape killed Dumbledore, but in this book, we'll know that Dumbledore isn't really dead. We'll know that Snape too didn't intentionally kill the professor, it was all a ploy to get back to Voldemort's side, trick him, set up a trap. As for the ending, Voldermort will die, but Harry won't. The deaths of others may include - Cho Chang and Ron or one of the other professors. Thats my take of the story "

Some people just don't want to listen to anybody thoughts on the final book you see..so I had to hide it this way =)
SO don't highlight LAY AI!!

Back to college life,
went for a talk on Sexual Harassment yesterday with Peter, Jean, Dinesh...
so the presenter went on talking about women being the discriminated sex,
being portrayed as weak,
defenseless....
4 of us looked at each other after that statement, and only one person came to our minds...
Priscilla..


*sorry for stealing =) ** pic replaced due to certain political reasons **

" She broke my nose " Dinesh
" She injured my eye " Peter
" She hit you without any reason " Terrence
So how can you say women are the weaker sex now...
blaming everything on men...not right la..

Thats all for now la..
take cares people...


in a separate issue...
CONGRATS HUI LIN AND MALAYSIA!!!
FOR WINNING THE ASIAN JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP!!

********************************************
Just a glimpse of you...
even though few words came through those lips..
from you to me..
and from me to you...
seeing your smile..
it was all worthwhile..
at least you knew I was there...

********************************************

~jian

No comments: