Saturday, July 21, 2007

So I was at Tesco early in the morning round 7.15 I guess....
Loads of people storm the place to get their hands on the final installment of the Harry Potter series...
The best thing about buying books from hypermart - NO QUEUES!


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

With all the boycotting from major book outlets including MPH, Popular, Times...
Personally I don't give a damn if hypermarts such as Tesco and Carefour sell the Potter books below retail price.



Better for us, to hell with the usual retail price RM109!!
If places like Tesco and Carefour can still earn profits by selling at a price of RM69, why can't others follow suit.
So to MPH, Popular and Times, continue with the boycotting for all I care.... it won't make a difference...to me and to everyone else..


Anyway...
Started reading the book since 7.40am..
Gotta take a break for now...almost 2pm...been reading for 6 hours plus..
Control before I end up writing Stupify, Avada Kadavra, Expelliarmus! for my maths exam...
by then...I'll be totally gaga =)

~Jian

No comments: