Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sorry its been a while...
I'm in the midst of exam month..
Just finished my econs and maths..
accounts and assignment all due next week..
the week after that.. mid year exams..
bear my absence for a while..
take cares all!

~Jian

****************************************************

I raced against time....

raced against time for you....

but I lost...

wonder why I wrote those words...

wonder why I chose them...

" have to stop and rest at one point....damn obvious why you lost "
maybe,
just maybe...
you're right...

or maybe...
I just wasn't in a race after all..
wasn't racing for anything
since the very beginning...
even I don't know that answer...

I'm confused...

I refuse to give up...

but yet,

I know....
I'm not making any effort...
to go further..

I'm confused....
I've been following the flow for too long...
letting time take the lead...
maybe....
It's time I took the lead...
It's time...
for me...
once and for all..
to..
take control..
of my life...

********************************
SCORE PREDICTIONS..

Chelsea 0 - Liverpool 1
Manchester United 2 - AC Milan 0 (2nd leg.)

Past Predictions...
Manchester United 3 - AC Milan 1 (real score: 3-2)
Manchester United 3 - Sheffield United 0 (real score: 2-0)
what say me:
Slightly wrong predictions but clean sheet predictions correct against Sheffield, Mu will concede goals against AC Milan - also spot on. Main thing, MU still won, try proving me wrong the next time...

No comments: