Monday, April 09, 2007

It was time for my first test - Slope, Parking and Three Point Turn..

Got into the SMALL lil Kancil car....

For your info...



Anyway, got in...
adjusted seat...
on the radio...
on the air conditioner...then...

BANG!!

felt a hard knock from the back...
The woman behind me was taking her road test...Guessed she panicked, and instead of turning, she ram straight into my car ... The front bumper of the car came down...
It wasn't some normal kiss on the back of your car, it was a hard knock which actually made my car traveled quite a distance to the front ( even with handbrake pulled and breaks jammed ).

An instructor from the centre came running..Hands swinging in the air, gesturing at the tester seated in the car..
" Eh! JPJ tester tak tau guna brek ar?! Buat ape di kereta? Tidur ke? "

So...the woman failed straight...
what a way to kick off the start of my exam...

Next, was the road test...
waited another 3-4 hours before my number was actually called...
got a real friendly lady tester..
went in the car... and the song played on radio..

" Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang....
meraba aku dalam kelam...
rembulan mengembang kini makin suram...
Fast forawrd>>>>>>>>>
Izinkan ku mencuri bayangan wajahmu... "

The nice thing was the lady tester didn't mind me singing at all =)


In the end,
after enduring the long scorching journey - 7 hours...
I still managed to pass everything...
rejoice...

So i'm signing off for now!
have to prepare for my english presentation tomorrow!!
nights people of the universe!
take cares...
~Jian

No comments: