Friday, April 06, 2007

Finally a day in a week which I can actually take a break, away with all college works and assignments, my self declared holiday night - Friday.

But....
I actually have to go back to college tomorrow. Extra classes for law and economics. The worst part is... it isn't you're usual 1-2 hours extra class, its from 9am till 2.30! Anyway, today had my law presentation. I think I kinda did okay.. Everyone else did too =) After college, met up with a couple of my secondary mates - Lyn, KarYan, WaiCheen. Then I was off to futsal. Being a total noob in futsal ( I was never good at football either ), I ran...kicked...saved...every action I did blindly...Overall not a bad game laa.. and Terrence! Peter! learn to chill la..just a game =) Enuf of futsal..

Whens the day you guys decide to play basketball? At least then I would know what I'm doing =)

And whaddya know... I manage to LAY OFF pool for 1 day! I actually manage to pull it off!! I should really give myself a pat on the back!

Thats all from me..
My minds kinda blank..
for now..

Happy Holidays to all the A lvls student!! enjoy your 2 week break!
**********************************************************

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.
~Cascade, Everytime We Touch

No comments: