Monday, April 30, 2007

So finally all my common tests are over...
the only thing left now is mid terms..

So during the weekend, went to 1u to watch movie with Nicholas, Chin Wei, Darren, Carynn and Grace.....am I missing anyone? KarYan had to go back early...to sleep.. T.T why laa~~

SPIRIT OF THE VICTIM

The main actress looks hot don't she?
Believe me... I was fooled...
and you will be too if you wanna watch this movie because of her =p


All I can say is, the story line of the movie was great, certain parts were really UNEXPECTED!
really...UNEXPECTED..but for some, including me, the horror lasted too long.

I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of horror movies, find it a total waste of time spending money on movies just to scare the hell out of yourself.

I'll admit once more, at least half the time, me and Grace were spending time talking to each other instead of watching the big screen.
THE MOVIE IS SCARY OKAY!!! but i've seen worst =)

Thats bout it for my weekend, sides spending some time on revision...
Should be watching Wild Hogs tonight, and Spiderman 3 few days to come....
till next time...
adios people!
take cares!!
Jian out~

*************************************************
Once again, in an unrelated issue,
me and Dinesh...
TRASHED won
peter and jien hoong the self proclaim "KILLERS in foosball"
3 games in a row!

*************************************************
Big match predictions...
2nd Leg.
Liverpool 1 - Chelsea 1
Manchester United 2 - AC Milan 0

*************************************************

Heres to the best SONG SO FAR IN THE YEAR 2007!!!
A sneak peak to...
Wait For You - Elliott Yamin

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I’m missing you and I’m wishing you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go?
You could have let me know; so now I’m all alone

Girl you could have stayed but you wouldn’t give me a chance
With you not around it’s a little bit more than I can stand
And all my tears they keep runnin’ down my face
Why did you turn away?

So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it’s a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you

No comments: