Tuesday, April 17, 2007

once again...

law exams are back to haunt me...

after realising the dumbsh*t mistakes i've made...

i'm starting to lose hope....

of achieving my target....

time lost...

minutes and moments....

when will this end....

after tomorrow...

what lies ahead of me?

Econs...

Maths....

What else?

I've made mistakes...

but this isn't the time...

to be pondering...

to be crying...

over the past....

whats done is done....

I'll just have to score....

do extra well in tomorrow's test...

and hopefully for the rest to come...

not falling short...

of my desired target...

guess i'll pursue...

and hopefully...

all will end well...

living me with a memory...

to remember forever...

~Jian





************************************************************
SCORE PREDICTIONS...

Manchester United 2 - Chelsea 0
Manchester United 3 - AC Milan 1
Manchester United 3 - Sheffield United 0

3 wins from MU, try proving me wrong....

************************************************************

No comments: