Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kay...
its been a while =)
excuse my absence..



So i was left with medical checkup on Friday to complete my Australian visa..
The clinic opens at 8.30am..
I thought reaching the place 10min before it opens would surely place me as the first patient..
or....
thats what I was hoping for...



open the door...
4 patients in there...
1 more registering...



Whats wrong with these people...
no need sleep ar?



the funny thing was...
2 other patients was coming for med checkup too...
all applying for Australia visa..



!@#!#!#@
All rushing for bus like me ar?
!@#!@#



the other thing was...
the nurse there told me the med checkup took at least 45 min...
which later I found out only lasted for 15...



!@#!$@!



so what I do?
GO HOME! after waking so early...



went Melaka with LayAi, LiLian, JienHoong, Rox and Peter later...



borrowed Lian's sudoku book...
spent half the entire journey to Melaka...
doin sudoku on the bus!!








So heres what i did..




Puzzle 76: Treacherous


T.R.E.A.C.H.E.R.O.U.S
even the spelling is TREACHEROUS!!

so how do u think the puzzle was?!


DAMN HARD right?!?!
can u all even finish this in 1 hour?!?!

behold the Sudoku champ!!

Yes!
it may have took me one hour!!
but...!!
it was all worth it!!!














Well...
maybe thats what i was hoping for...
the puzzle i did was sorta like this...



Puzzle 27: Easy


HAH!!


so I took ONE HOUR to do this puzzle!
and in the end...


I couldn't even complete it!



beat that SUDOKU-nerds!!






So....
I gave up in the end....
borrowed Ai's iPod...
listen to all the emo songs...
while my mind drifts away....
putting the sudoku horror and the shame behind me...
=(

I can finally break free
Because of you, it's all changing in my destiny
Dream come true, its so funny now that I see
How different life turned out to be.

I've realized that it's my destiny.



Yes....
like it was my destiny...
to never be good at Sudoku...
I've realized that...





Anyway...
reached Melaka 2 hours later...
checked into the hotel...


************************************

Stay tuned for further updates kay! =)
Waiting for the pics before I blog bout it =)



~Jian

No comments: