Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cai Shen Dao....*dong dong dong qiang
Cai Shen Dao Wo De Jia Men Kou...
or something like that...

Canto version would be something like...
Choi San Dou....*dong dong dong qiang
Choi San Dou Ngo Gei...uhhm...
care to enlighten me on the canto version LOL...
i forgot...




ahaha another month to chinese new year...





*****************************************



So i spent a lil quality time with my mom today...
shopping at 1u...
well...
we're suppose to shop for chinese new year...
you know..
new clothes and all...
but...



I guess I saw it coming...



after 4 hours of walking here and there...





Items bought by me: 2 shirts and a book
Time taken: less than 30min




Items bought by my mom: 5 garments
Time taken: 3 hours 30++ min
zZZzzZZzzzZZzzz....






At least in the end...
I bought my luggage bags =)
SAMSONITE kay!!
don't play play!!


Another item crossed out from my "things-to-get-before-I-leave" list =)




thats about wraps up my whole afternoon...





I'm sure you guys don't want me to blog about all the tasty foods i had...
the delicious green curry...
the sweet sago for desert...
a nice hot cup of coffee...
the scent of big apple donuts...
ever so spicy tom yam soup...
yea...I think i better not go into details about what I had...
=)




************************************

So anyway...
the flights confirm...
tickets bought...
I'm flying off to Australia on the 18th of February...
and waddaya know...
by some dumb luck...
i've actually found people taking the same flight as me...
some of them actually heading to the same university as me too..
ahaha...
ain't so lonely anymore..

***********************************

till next time...

signing off....

keeping everything short....

need time to think of all the tribute messages I gonna write =)



Take cares people!!!
Have fun to those who have already started their course!!



~Jian

No comments: