Wednesday, January 02, 2008

After the long break....
it's finally confirmed
=)


University of Melbourne
here I come...


But first things first...
its college for me tomorrow...


at the same time...


its bye bye SAM books =)


and helllooo money =)



New Year's Sale

Venue:
Taylor's University College
well...
to be more exact...
outside the college..


Time:
9am - till after everything is sold




the goods...






all stacked up
=)





my goods include ancient treasures..


ESL Anthology
this goes for just rm5
does anyone even use this book?
wonder how my neighbour got it...
he just passed everything to me..
hmm..




Due to intense competitions...
after sales services are offered...
damn economics stuck in my head...

hmm...

I'll be offering free gifts
LOL



Freebies include...


Taylor's key chain
heartless person selling away his momento






IDP folder
free advertising for IDP






Bookmarks






HELP folder
need I say more?


Who say nothing in this world is free??
LOL
guess I just gotta get rid of my junk one way or another
=p



The best thing bout my whole sale...
EVERYTHING GOES FOR RM60
excluding the calculators of course...






20th December
Thanks guys!!
especially to my bro!

~Jian

No comments: