Sunday, September 30, 2007

OKAY OKAY!!

trials are overr!!!

back to the old blogging days....

with a short post =(





Watched I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry on Friday....
to those who haven't watch it yet, be quick kay! A really good show..
thank gawd I was never drawn to the other group who watched Hairspray =.='
I'm just not the musical movie guy =)


Well for some....
it was all worth it...
Gurls went to see Zac Efron...
and some...
watching John Travolta was a total turn on!
Right peter?
=)




Some of the neutral critics...
" Hairspray was nice...but...Chuck and Larry is definitely better " LayAi
" Have to buy DVD edi! " David


For some...negative effects...
" You and you...stay 10 ft away from me " Dinesh


And for others...
" Don't worry la kay! I'm not gay...I very hamsap wan " James
wei.. hong, i dont mean to offend you =)



"The ring is a circle..
its not a rectangle..
its a circle...
unlike a rectangle..
it has no ends..
it symbolizes unity...
a circle...."


Whatever movie was watched that day...
we all came up with one conclusion...
MALAYSIAN CENCORSHIP BOARD SUCKS!
that is all thank you =)

take cares people!

~Jian

No comments: