Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Difference Maker
- ADVERTLETS


If you had a choice...


Would you rather...


Fly in MAS economy class?



With no leg space at all...






Or fly in a luxurious airline?
With maximum space?






Having this meal?






Or these meals?








Be patriotic and drive around town in this....




and attract this?







Or drive in a Nissan Fairlady...




and attract....





The choice is yours and yours alone...

Join Advertlets now and
like me...
earn money through blogging crap like these...
crap things which actually make sense =)
though so far...
I've only accumulated RM3
( Advertlets.com stop being kiam-siap)
I'm half way there to my brand new shades =)
who am I kidding...
not even 1% close to get one...





These people have attracted weird things such as bunny and muffins?
What about you?


Join the family
“Advertlets.com - Blog Advertising in Asia!”


~Jian

No comments: