Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Forgive my absence, been really busy...

TOO BUSY to even watch..

RUSH HOUR 3...finee..maybe this show no more tickets

DISTURBIA....

SIMPSONS, i don't really care

I just had my accounts exam today, the final accounts common test of the entire semester!!
Easier than what most of us had expected..

All I have now is one more Math common test after my 1 week break and then thats it, COMMON TESTS go POOOOF!! GONE!!

and ALL i'm left with is...TRIALS...crapp...

how hard can that be right?? ahaha

At least I still have an aim of scoring a TER of 90 and above...wonder if thats possible??
hmm..time will surely tell..

theres just one thing left to say..
Happy Birthday Pete!
12 August
May Liverpool and Chelsea draw this weekend..cheers!

****************************
In the light of the sun, is there anyone?
Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed...
you said...

You don't know me,
you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said
You don't know me,
and you don't wear my chains...

Boston, Ausgusta
****************************

Jian out!



sadness and sorrow..
two words with almost similar meaning...
maybe only their spelling differs?
I stood wondering...
which was the feeling inside me...
my mind still clouded...
the sound of crushing waves can be heard miles below...
maybe it was despair?
the light breeze was soothing..
temptation was there...
temptation was there to seek the one method which would solve all problems..
or so I thought it would..
I gave in...
I leap to the depths down below..
not knowing which feeling I felt in the end...
after she walked out on me...
I've never felt again...


~Jian
boring post of the daaay...

No comments: