Friday, June 08, 2007

****************
L3 Heroes is now completed
scroll down to view full episodes of this exciting new series
bound to hit cinemas near you one day or another
For media interviews regarding the series:
please contact,
Tim Kring
at
1300-13-1300 McDelivery
*****************

Finally back to reality...my hols is about to end real soon...
this means back to college on Monday...
this also means i'll be getting back my mid terms results
I guess i'll be lying if I said i was ready for this...
though honestly saying, I'm actually confident this time...
but sometimes being confident bites you in the back...
how I wish it actually pays off in the end...
well putting all that aside...
watched Shrek 3 and Ocean's 13 recently...
both movies were okay...
frequent trips to 1u really killed my budget...what the heck la..hols ending...no need to worry for now =)

neway...
thats it for now..
jian signing off...
happy hols sunway mufy people!

one of the mufy people i know!!!
Steph!!!

HAPPY HOLSS!!!

~Jian

No comments: