Wednesday, June 06, 2007

EPISODE 3: Lets Just Get This Over With

Jian's Final Journal Entry - 29th May 2007

I'M OFFICIALLY LAZY TO CONTINUE WITH THIS HEROES IDEA =) ONE POST TOO MANY...

But, if you're wondering about the million dollar question...
Pirates of The Caribbean changed James's life...
How?
  • He played the Pirates theme song the whole day
  • He associated each of us with a character
    • James - Jack Sparrow
    • JienHoong - Barbosa
    • Simon - SaoFeng
    • Jian - WilliamTurner
    • Dinesh - Jack ( The monkey )
    • THE PILE JAMES AND JIEN HOONG USED AS CAPITAL - The Black Pearl
      • which in the end sank....and sank some more...till there was nothing left.
Am i missing anyone??
Peter...Thomas....i forgot what names he gave...

And....
If you're really wondering about the ending for L3 Heroes....
The liverpool fan "died" in the end....


with the "demise" of the liverpool fan..
our heroes departed sadly..


our Heroes failed to save him during the Space Shot
but....
our world was still a safe place...

maybe the right message for our heroes should be...
" Save the world by not saving the Liverpool fan "


the liverpool fan during happier times...

how did that happen? I guess we'll never know...

*********************************************
Wrap up on day 3 in Genting...
  • Breakfast was great...

nuff said here
  • My heart-shaped pancake didn't turn out that well..

looking back on the things i've done...
i was trying to be someone...

I played my part, kept u in the dark..

now let me show u the shape of my heart...

can see ar? =p

  • The Final OUTCOME of OUR FINANCIAL STATUS after ERRHMM
    • James was losing about 100++ maybe even 200
    • I was up by 10-15 only...sad to say
    • Dinesh down...don't have the exact figure
    • Peter was up...once again figure unknown
    • JienHoong was still up by at least 50-100..even after buying people dinner
    • Simon was up...at least 50
      • because of that...Shereen and Suzzane also up at least 30 each
      • maybe now you have a clue why James call Simon - SaoFeng!
    • Thomas up by at least 20
    • Winnie UP
    • Mel UP
  • We all went home....
************************************
So i'm signing off for now with some genting pics!


Who looks meaner? You decide...



the gurls
jean yi, shereen, jun wei, winnie, suzzane, pris



acting serious....


the ride which wasn't meant to be...
here I am trying to gain few more pounds
and they put a 70kg weight limit on this ride..



on the way down...
I saw you
And you saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way you loved me
On the way down
Almost fell right through
But I held onto you
on the way down from genting....
~Jian

No comments: