Wednesday, February 13, 2008

keep bleeding
keep, keep bleeding love..
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love...



well..in my case...



keep bleeding
my nose keep bleeding...
I keep bleeding..
I keep having bloody phlegm...




some how it doesn't sound funny...
LOL




the last time i was sick...
was in form 5...
suspected dengue case...
joints aching with super high fever..




after 2 years...
I guessed it was only fair that I get sick again??
LOOL
that don't sound funny either... =.="
but its unfair to get sick during Chinese New Year =p
or so I think it is =)




so yea...
this fever of mine made me cancel certain plans..
which kinda suck..
considering the fact that i'm leaving Malaysia in exactly 5 days..



made me couldn't sleep either...
i don't think a burning sensation of your face and eyes allow you to sleep comfortably =p



well...
at least...
as I'm recovering...
my dad's getting better too =)
rejoice =)



each time my dad gets sick...
its another scare for the family...



why?


I guess not many of you know that my dad is actually a cancer survivor...
theres always a posibility of a relapse...
it has never been easy for all of us...


so yea...
its always good that he recovers fast =)




doubt i can meet up with my college mates
one last time tomorrow before I leave for Melbourne =(



jien hoong's leaving for Adelaide today too...
sorry I can't send u off dude..


feeling weak...
hope my joints stop aching =)
hope my fever subsides...
hope I get my appetite back...
hope i stop losing weight..


i miss singing LOL
i miss eating 5-6 meals a day...
i miss going out..
i miss the gym...



till the next time I'm feeling better..
take cares people!
=)



~Jian

No comments: