Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Heey!!
been really busy to update blog lately!!!
sorry!!
STILL IN MY UNIVERSITY DILEMMA
kay kay...
just to recap!!!




first off!!



thank you so much everyone!!
for the party!!!
especially my bro!
sorry for ruining it by opening the door first instead of the grill...
=P



Happy Birthday too to these fellow bloggers!!!

Cheryl Lai - 21st December

Priscilla- 25th December




Merry Christmas
to all!!

and
Happy New Year!!


take cares!!!


pics would be uploaded soon!!!



**********

I AM LEGEND


Okay basically, I AM LEGEND was a great show.
Yes even though I spent at least half the time watching the movie with my ears closed.
You guys should know right, my policy is - I shall not pay money to scare myself in the cinema.
I AM LEGEND is not a horror show!!



There were some teary moment for the ladies...
you know when the dog died and all.

and a few disappointing moments when...

few thought Will Smith and the lady would at least kissed...

few hoped both of them to have sex..
even while the world was being infested by zombies..




Few countered the statement..
by mentioning its wrong to have sex right after the death of his dog..
and Will Smith was a family man, so it wasn't right to tarnish his image...




I only have one problem with the entire movie...
why couldn't he throw the grenade
and enter the fireplace with the lady and the kid??



For every statement though...
theres always an explanation...

"Cause his entire family die edi mah...
so he also wanna die to be with his family loh"

=.='



My Rating = 7/10

***********

Next up...
Alien Vs Predator 2


~Jian

No comments: