Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bah...
college ended few weeks ago..
should be feeling happy right now...
but how come some of us aren't..

Just few days back..
my mom, bro and I went Gardens...
haven't been there before... ( YES! i know it opened long time ago )
as soon as we stepped into few shops..
our initial plan to shop took a back seat =(
c'mon la...

rm745 for a shirt...
its bullshyt...

rm2488 for a t-shirt??
....
u're nipple made out of gold ar?
afraid people might steal ???
need a 2k shirt to cover??

so yes!
we went Gardens...
to...
uhh...
eat ice cream =.='
and thats it...
=)

next stop i guess its either to Pavilion or Pyramid 2 i guess...
yes...i know both places opened long time ago too...
can't blame me kay, SAM was hectic..


So right now...
it leaves me with just about a week till results are out =)
please let me do well =)

but before my results...
i gotta watch...



I AM LEGEND

~Jian

No comments: