Saturday, November 24, 2007

YI LYYYNNNNNN........NAHHH UR TAGG =p

1. The person who tagged u is?
Yi Lyn

2. Ur relationship with him/her is:
we're friends =)

3. 5 impressions u have of him/her:
Drink, Drank, Drunk =p oh ya...Pool =) 5th one...err...Artistic =)

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for u:
Uhhh....you see la, u did so many things for me before...too many to list la

5. If he/she becomes ur lover, u will:
Treat her as my lover la.. =.='

6. If he/she becomes ur lover, things he/she has to improve on will be:
Less drinking =p LOL wait...cancel that...reduce the urge to drink =)

7. If he/she becomes ur enemy, u will:
Do nothing cause we'll be back friends??
Nothing can't be solved over a couple of drinks =p LOL

8. The most desirable thing u want do do for him/her now is:
Hope I can make u sleep everyday! Don't deprive your sleep please =(

9. Ur overall impression of him/her is:
Easy to be around with =) FUN =)

10. How u think ppl around u will feel about u:
Uhhh...
The world be a whole lot quieter without a walking jukebox?

11. The characteristic that u love about urself is:
I'm the whole package la...
kay seriously...
uhhm... socialable?

12. The characteristic u hate about urself is:
I......tend to speak before thinking...
causes heartbreaks....
causes....

13. The most ideal person u want to be is:
Me...Myself....and Jian

14. For ppl that care and like u, say something to them:
Thanks for forgiving me each time I say something hurtful...and..
Thanks for always being there =)

15. THE 10 VICTIMS:
Since I got tagged...
gotta spread the love right??

Hsiao Yinn - you're first tag!
LiLian
Sze Yee
Priscilla

You know what...think I'll stop at 4...
and..
I don't wanna imagine tagging guys =.='

~Jian

No comments: