Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Heres my first post after a while...

an informative post...



What does these...






Hair bands.....







Gotta do with these.....







used condoms...






Well, believe it or not.
Hair bands are made from used condoms...
Don't believe me?
Guess its time u started reading the papers =)

Some call it disgusting...
Some prefer to use the term - RECYCLING


hmm...
thats something I never knew..
and some of us wonder why condoms and hair bands come in different colours =p


Now...Now...don't go throwing away those hair bands just yet..
Hair bands made using used condoms are done in China...
not Malaysia =p
So I guess it alright...
as long as Malaysia don't import right? =)
So how does Malaysia make hair bands?
I wonder...




Congrats to those who have finished their finals...
I have finished mine too =)
well..almost..
~Jian

No comments: