Sunday, June 15, 2008

okay...
my semester exams were held at the Royal Exhibition Building..
its far from one of those exams hall we have back in Malaysia...















the REB =)



hmm...
don't remember any of my past exams venue back home...
having a fountain...

last year...
in front of my exam venue...
was


..

.....

........

............



Asia Cafe...
well..at least they serve food..
ain't that bad...




















and the blue container for students to leave their bags..



rules here are different too..
the minute you get in..
you're suppose to start the reading the paper right away...
its not like back home where u'll be fed with information all the time...
what time the paper starts...ends...when you're allowed to read..
if you read before reading time you get penalised...
none of those here..


back home..
during the major final exams..
usually you'll get 1 or maybe 2 absentees..

here...
you turn left...you see a few empty seats...
turn right you see a few...
turn behind...you see alot..
several exam subjects are not hurdle exams..
means..
you won't fail your course even if you fail your exams..


somehow the exam atmosphere here differs...
sometimes...few minutes into the exams...
you hear a student shout " f**k! " a few times...

we don't have that back home do we..
we don't have students goin " Ya Allah! " back home...
we really don't ..its amazing...




okay...
the first morning after my exams...

" i still have one more paper to go....i still have one more paper to go... "

anyway...
few of us decided to made sushi for lunch =)




cucumber...crab sticks..chicken...fish eggs..unagi...


my first attempt went really bad...
so bad till I won't post a picture of it..
the following attempts went well though =)


so good till we even decided to have a sushi competition between Benny and I
the judge?
Dave of course...
the only one among us who was having an exam that day ahahh..




in the end...
i was declared the winner...
not bad eh?


to engage me to make sushi for parties, events or whatsoever..
please call 0430#####
















looks good eh?



after lunch...
finally had time to shop for my winter clothing over here...
the ones i brought from home wasn't thick enough for me to survive..
bought a hoodie from FCUK..and thats my winter shopping....fast and simple =)
went for a drink at starbucks later with Rachel and Michelle..
" I'll go OCF next week!! =) "



dinner as usual after that...
and i hate to say it...
but Dave, Aaron, Kun, Yong and I... all got hooked on to...
Facebook Poker for a while...



thats all from me.. =)
more updates soon ya!! =)




signin off with a pic of Yong...and his huge Toblerone..





out!


~Jian

No comments: