Monday, April 07, 2008

Finally!!
2 down....couple more to go...
I'm left with one more assignment and one more exam for this week!



so nothing special happened during the weekends...
everyone was busy finishing up last minute assignments and tut work...
but...
we're still able to head to the city for meals and all =)
Uhmm..
i think its like the 3rd week in a row we went to Chatterbox for lunch during the weekends...
I know back in Malaysia...
theres Chatterbox too...
but I've never tried that back home ahahah



so yea here comes the shyt part...
I LOST MY SPECS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY!!
how did that happen?
well..
i have no ******* idea!
I'M OFFICIALLY ""BLIND"" FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS...
my new specs only comes in on wednesday!!
been forced to rely on my shades the past few days..
and...
its freaking weird ahahah!!!
wearing shades at night...
so not right =p
well..at least i can see with them on =)


all i look like in the middle of the night....
is..
a guy...
wearing hoodie...
with shades...
DAMN!
i'm so gonna rob a place =X
all i'm lacking is something to hide in my pocket...
=P



okay...
moving on...
well..
Melbourne is finally only 2 hours ahead of Malaysia!
daylight saving is over...
an extra hour of sleep! sort of...

so on last Sunday..
it really felt good travelling "back in time" for once LOL
see!
who says you need a time machine!
=.='



the lack of coffee is clearly affecting me =P




till next time...



or...



at least till i get my new specs!



when everything is all bright again =)



signing out!



take cares!!!




~Jian

No comments: