Wednesday, May 09, 2007

*long post ahead - Not for the fast/slow/faint hearted...I'm not making sense... *

Please come now I think I’m falling
I’m holding on to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I’m trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I’m down to one last breath
And with it let me say
Let me say

Hold me now
I’m six feet from the edge and I’m thinking
That maybe six feet
Ain’t so far down
~One last breath

**********
More than a week since my last update....
been rushing my esl dateline...
at least, now, I'm finally done, passed up my esl assignment yesterday...
a bit of burden of my shoulders...for now...

I needed a little time too..
to mourn..
as Manchester United was kicked out of the Champions League..
beaten 3-0 by AC Milan...
watching that match... AC Milan was actually playing with Malaysia instead of MU
I hate to admit it, but MU was meant to lose on that day...
at least, MU have now clinch the EPL title, whats left is FA cup final...
May 19th! Watch out CHELSEA!!
In an unrelated issue...

Please God.. let Liverpool win the Champions League!

***********
So tomorrow we're having a teacher's day celebration at Taylor's University College..
Classes as usual from the morning till 10...
then its party till 1...
then class resumes after that...sucks right =p
can't they just give us the whole day off..
well...at least we're having a break on Friday =)

Anyway, the party was all last minute planning, all it took for the wacky class of L3 to plan a party was less than 5min... All there was to be decided - How many pizzas are we ordering? Initially it was 20 pizzas then cut down to 14....and I still say that ain't enough =P

Saying that... thanks NEP for ur EXCELLENT pr skills =p managed to get 4 trays of cheese sticks for free from Dominos =)

Well lets hope it all goes well tomorrow.... no violence =p
you don't want to imagine what if my class had a food fight.... I'm telling you... It'll be worse than BUSH killing those people in Iraq..

till next time... I'm signing off with a few pics I stole =)
Jian out!
good luck to all sitting for exams!

****************************
Somewhere in Taylor's...

I'm just as clueless as you are...what...


The L3 trademark pose!


FEW of the L3 posers...


At pyramid skating rink, please ignore James's hand... speechless..


Boredom has kicked in...
p/s: this is not a trademark pose...

*********************************************
Finally a special thanks to the babe MEL!! for her hard work in completing our class page!!
thanks !!



Our class profile!


No comments: