Friday, December 15, 2006

So prom was finally here. The venue - Renaissance Hotel. It started off with a guitar performance and then followed by dinner - main course, which I really expected more. Next was a something-to-do-with-fire-performance followed by a band - Furniture. The lead guitarist was supposely a former student from our school, but it doesn't really matter, half of the people present weren't paying attention to them at all. I really feel bad for them, having a gig at a function where nobody gives a damn about your presence, OUCH! Another band perfomance followed, and after that some games, and some singing and dancing. Jin Ern was voted prom king, and prom queen went to Vineeta - I got no complaints, go gurl!

After prom, a bunch of us headed down to Ruums, more drinking and dancing. Went back to the hotel round 3.30am. 15 people all in one suite, really crazy. So we decided to split, the couples can get the bedroom, while the rest of us just stayed outside the living. I had the privilage to share the couch with 2 people, not bad kay, at least I got the couch. Mel on one couch, me, June and Chiak on the other, Sashi and Darren on the floor, Grace on the chair, Mike got the other chair, the rest all in the room. So all of us talk and sing, yes sing, whole night till dawn. Played "sexy truth or dare" in between, well, more like only dare. Crazy things happened and shall never be revealed to anyone outside the room. At around 6am, everyone decided to take a nap, not me though, my stomach was grumbling like crazy...hungry. The grumbling sound could actually be heard across the room. Since I couldnt sleep, Mike, Chiak and me, went out, walk few blocks outside to hotel just to find a decent mamak. So the three of us never slept at all. Everyone was awake at around 10am, well kinda. Mel was still kinda blur, talking things that weren't related, and I never knew by pants could turn people on or in other words make people feel h****, amazing... At bout 11am, all of us checked out.

Woke up at 12pm today, gawd, really, I think it's the latest so far, I know some of you even wake up at 3pm or even in the evening, but for me, its the latest. My usual is always not later than 10am. Well anyway, at least all the tiredness is gone..for now. Next stop, Pangkor. Till then, this is Jian signing off with a few pics from prom, I'll admit, I'm not photogenic, not one bit ( my face is mostly cut and paste ), but I still try to look my best beside all the pretty faces, life goes on.
Take cares everyone.


Grace, me and Kar Yan

Sen Ming & me

Jien and Jian

Lay Ai & Me

Me & Mel

Jian, Justin, Wei Liang, Jae Han

Me & Cheryl

Me & Nikki

Me & Steph

Standing fr left : Wei Liang, Joshua, Jian
Sitting fr left : Kovieen, Jae Han, Jon, Nicholas

No comments: